Before completing the application form, please read the rules, and in particular observe the following conditions of entry:
1. The closing date for all BIMC Competitor Applications is Sunday, 23rd February 2020 at 16.00 hours GMT.
2. Applicants must be available for the dates of the Competition
3. Applicants may request a change of allocated Preliminary Round time for serious and unavoidable reasons but only via the Competition Administrator, contactable by email on email@example.com
4. Applicants must perform the exact programmes of music listed in their application for each round and within the given time limits, but they may change one piece in each programme no later than 24 hours before it is to be performed. This must be done strictly in accordance with Rule 6.
5. Applicants must provide three scores of music, including accompaniment, for the use of the Adjudicators for every piece to be performed, as set out in Rule 5.
6. Applicants are encouraged to visit our official Facebook page, Twitter and Instagram accounts to keep up to date with any changes or developments in the Competition.
Are you ready to apply? Please make sure you fill in every section of the online application form.
Applicants are required to submit a photo, proof of age (Passport, ID, Card or driving licence), reference and two YouTube links of you performing. For instructions on uploading to YouTube, and our guidelines click here.
Proceed to Application Form >>>