Before completing the application form, please read the rules, and in particular observe the following conditions of entry:
1. Applicants must be available for the dates of the Competition
2. Applicants may request a change of allocated Preliminary Round time for serious and unavoidable reasons and only via the Music Manager.
3. Applicants must perform the exact programmes of music listed for each round and within the given time limits, but they may change no more than one piece in each programme before the programme deadline and only via the Music Manager.
4. Applicants must provide three scores of music (i.e. including accompaniment) for every piece to be performed.
5. Applicants are encouraged to visit our official Facebook page and Twitter account to keep up to date with any changes or developments in the Competition.
Are you ready to apply? Please make sure you fill in every section of the online application form.
Applicants are required to submit a photo, proof of age (Passport, ID, Card or driving licence), reference and two YouTube links of you performing. For instructions on uploading to YouTube, and our guidelines click here.
Proceed to Application Form >>>